Thursday, September 27, 2012

Jewelry Maker

Making jewelry is actually one of the first crafts I ever tried and I love it. I've been making my own jewelry off and on for about six years now. There's just something about making jewelry that makes me happy!

About a week ago I went to Fire Mountain Gems (I definitely recommend them if you ever need beads), and I bought 16 strands of beads for $20. For those of you who don't bead that might sound like a lot of money, but believe me that is a good deal! Fire Mountain Gems is known for selling beads in bulk but if you shop their clearance you can get some really good deals!

Here are the necklaces I've made in the last week:

Pink/White

Gray/White

Pink/Blue

 Necklace/Bracelet Combo, Turquoise/Cream

Two layered necklace, Pink/Black

Turquoise/Cream/Coral

Halloween Necklace, Black/Orange

Also, if you make jewelry I definitely recommend a "headless neck" as I call it, I think the technical term is "necklace displayer" or something fancy like that! It is definitely a lot easier taking pictures using the headless neck than trying to do it any other way, and believe me I've tried many other ways! I believe it was about $5 at Michaels.

Lastly, from one crafter to another, if you have an iPhone (I know the iPhone has these apps, I'm not sure about other smartphones) definitely, absolutely, make sure you download the Michaels app and the Hobby Lobby app, they ALWAYS have coupons on their apps and all you have to do is show the coupon on your phone when you checkout!

If you have any interest in any of these necklaces contact me at nikcreates@gmail.com to place an order!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment